SBM ONLINE: On 18th July, 2018, SBM has successfully organized a Postgraduate Research Clinic (PGRC), which took place in Kedah Meeting Room, SBM. The session was led by three visiting senior lecturers: Dr. Muhammad Fareed, Dr. Saoula Oussama and Dr. Houcine Meddour. The session was attended by staff and postgraduate students from the various schools in UUM.
During the session, all three speakers assist research scholars and PhD students by answering their critical questions related to their respective research projects. Throughout the session, various in-depth discussions were conducted between the speakers and all participants and among common issues addressed were :
- How to choose underpinning and supporting theories;
- How to make significant contributions practically, theoretically and contextually;
- How to test different variables in different relationships;
- Which are the best sources to cite in the research thesis; and
- The importance of strong justifications in the argument.
The session was very interactive and the participants have been greatly paid off from the discussion with the speakers. The participants expressed their gratitude towards SBM management for organizing such event and thanked Dr. Muhammad Fareed, Dr. Saoula Oussama and Dr. Houcine Meddour for sharing their extensive knowledge and research expertise.