The aim of this programme is to produce graduates who possess the entrepreneurial characteristics such as creativity, abilities, knowledge, skills, initiatives and personal attributes to acquire opportunities in the job market, improve their chances of career mobility, and to initiate a new business venture as a viable career choice.
- To produce graduates who are able to apply business theories in a variety of context, and who are equipped for an entrepreneurial career.
- To produce graduates who may want to start their own business.
- To produce graduates with requisite skills for consulting, guiding and advising prospective entrepreneurs.
- To produce graduates who may wish to acquire knowledge that will be helpful in their careers in financial institutions, government departments, NGOs, SMEs and multi-national corporations.
The graduates from this programme is hoped to be successful entrepreneurs one day. Meanwhile, if they choose not to be entrepreneurs upon graduation, they can work as business consultant, entrepreneurship development trainers, managers in financial institution, government sector under the training and development agencies, executives in NGOs, managers in SME and multinational companies.
Admission RequirementThe Under Graduate Programme
General Admission Requirement
The general academic requirements for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of UUM is as follows:
- Candidates obtained a Matriculation Certificate from Ministry of Education Malaysia (Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia);
- Three (3) principal passes in the STPM examination with at least Grade C in General Paper and Grade C in two other subjects obtained at one sitting;
- Diploma from institutions recognised by the Government of Malaysia and the Senate of the University;
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) examination with at least Jayyid;
- At least three (3) principal passes in the General Certificate of Education 'Advanced Level' (GCE) 'A' Level Examination (UK Educational System) obtained at one sitting;
- Any other qualifications that are recognised by the Senate of the University as equivalent to the above;
- Applicants are required to take the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) before applying for our undergraduate programmes.
KPM Matriculation Certificate / UM Foundation / Uitm Foundation
1. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya Gred C (2.00) pada peringkat Matrikulasi/Asasi dalam semua mata pelajaran pengkhususan, dan
2. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya Gred C+ (2.33) pada peringkat Matrikulasi/Asasi dalam dua (2) mata pelajaran berikut: Mathematics; Physics/ Chemistry. dan
3. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian (Gred C) pada peringkat SPM dalam mata pelajaran berikut: Mathematics/ Additional Mathematics.
Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya lulus (Gred E) pada peringkat SPM dalam mata pelajaran berikut:- Mathematics / Additional Mathematics; dan
Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian (Gred C) pada peringkat SPM dalam mata pelajaran berikut:
Prinsip Perakaunan/ Ekonomi Asas/ Perdagangan/ Pengajian Keusahawanan/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology.
4. Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya Tahap 3 (Band 3) dalam Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya Tahap 2 (Band 2) dalam Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
Mendapat sekurang-kurangnya kepujian (Gred C) pada peringkat SPM dalam mata pelajaran Bahasa Inggeris
- English and Bahasa Malaysia are the two primary languages used for instruction in the University, depending on the specific programme of study.
- Applicants wishing to pursue their studies in programmes with English as a medium of instruction must present a score of 550 in the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 5.5 points in the test administered by the International English Language Testing Service (IELTS).
- Applicants who are unable to submit satisfactory results in any of the above tests may take up language proficiency courses at the University to fulfil the admission requirements.
PROGRAMME STRUCTURE FOR BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP WITH HONOURS - B. ENT. (HONS)
CODE COURSE CREDIT HOURS SADE1013 Introduction to Entrepreneurship 3 SADN1013 Islamic and Asian Civilization I 3 SADN1043 Ethnic Relationship 3 SADN1033 Nationhood of Malaysia 3 SBLE1033 English for Communication I 3 SBLE1043 English for Communication II 3 SBLE2103 Process Writing 3 VXXXXXXX Co-curriculum * 4
* Choose ONE (1) co-curriculum activities of interest. The choice is subjected to the requirements of each field.
CODE COURSE CREDIT HOURS SBLF1053 Mandarin I 3 SBLF2053 Mandarin II 3 SBLF3053 Mandarin III 3
- Malaysian Chinese students are required to take any foreign language courses EXCEPT Mandarin language.
- Students from Chinese school are required to take any foreign language courses EXCEPT Mandarin language.
- International students are allowed to take any foreign language courses EXCEPT their native language.
- Students MUST complete all the three level for the selected language course
Students are required to choose any ONE (1) course offered by other programmes in the same school or courses in other school with the consideration:
- Have to adhere to pre-requisite condition of the course.
- Equivalent courses will not be considered as free elective courses.
Fees Malaysian Asean Non-Asean RM RM RM Registration Fees 714.00 6080.00 6080.00 Study Fee 550.00 2700.00 2900.00 Residential 375.00 450.00 450.00 Student Services 393.00 680.00 680.00
Dr. Norria Zakaria
Coordinator - Bachelor of Entrepreneurship