- Written by Super User
- Category: PG Programme
- Hits: 1964
Each application should enclose a processing fee of RM100 (Malaysian Applicant) /USD35 @ RM125.00 (Asean Applicant)/ USD50 @ RM175.00 (Non ASEAN Applicant). Payment in USD only applicable for payment made outside Malaysia.
Method of Payment
i. Online payment via e-commerce (e-com) FPX . Choose payment mode credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or FPX (if you are an internet banking user). Attach the printed receipt to the application form; or
ii. At any branch of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) use the using Bill Payment Slip. Specify payee code 340 in the column “pay for” in the Bill Payment Slip; or
iii. Where there is no BIMB branch, payment can be made by Money Order in favour of Bendahari Universiti Utara Malaysia.
Submission of Application Form
The completed application form must be submitted with the following documents:
i) Proof of payment processing fee;
ii) Certified copies of Degree/equivalent qualifications, Malaysian University English Test (MUET)/ Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)/ International English Language Testing System (IELTS), professional certificates and full academics Transcripts;
iii) Letter of undertaking for scholarship/training award/study loan;
iv) Proof of working experiences (employment letter);
v) Letter of approval/official leave from employer/relevant authorities to pursue this programme;
vi) Copy of research proposal (for applicants doing full research only);
vii) Two (2) copies of the International passport and four (4) copies of passport-sized coloured photographs for student pass application (for international applicant only);
viii) A release letter from other Malaysian Higher Learning Institution for Immigration purposes (for international applicant who previously studied at other Malaysian Higher Learning Institution).
Please note that the successful applicants will be notify thru the given e-mail address. If you do not hear from us within three (3) months from the closing date, please consider your application is unsuccessful.
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Please read the following directions carefully before start the application process
1. For new application, please click Create An Account.
2. Please provide all the information for creating an account. Your E-MAIL ID will be used as your ID.
3. Please click Create A New Postgraduate Application.
4. You have to complete all the required information or otherwise your application form could not be sent to us.
5. Upon completing the online application, you have to print this application form, attach your supporting documents (as per the checklist) and your payment slip together.
6. The APPLICATION FEE of RM 100.00 (Malaysian applicant)/ USD 35 @ RM 125.00 (ASEAN applicant)/ USD 50 @ RM 175.00 (NON ASEAN applicant) must be paid in favour of BENDAHARI UUM through:-
- Online payment via UUM E-Com (online payment gateway) . Choose payment mode credit card (Mastercard/Visa) or FPX(if you are internet banking user).Attach the printed receipt to the application form; or
- At any branch of Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) using the Bill Payment Slip. Specify payee code 340 in the column “pay for” in the Bill Payment Slip; or
- Where there is no BIMB branch, payment can be made by Money Order in favour of Bendahari Universiti Utara Malaysia.
- Any payment from outside Malaysia can be made through Telegraph Transfer as below :
- Bank name : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Account number : 02093010000010 (there are 14 digits)
- Bank branch/address : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB), UUM Branch, Universiti Utara Malaysia, 06010 Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia.
- Swift code : BIMBMYKL
- Bank’s tel. no. : 604-9246271
- Payment by cash at the Bursar’s Department (those is an additional service charge of RM20.00).
7. Data has to be TRANSMITTED in order to allow you to print this application form.
8. No amendments to the online form will be allowed after the application is submitted.
9.Applicationshould be sent to the respective College as the address below.
10. Applications submitted after the deadline will be processed for the next intake. For details on admission requirements, please refer to the details write up on the respective programme.
11.Applications is not considered complete and will not be processed until your printed application form, all supporting materials and payment slip have been received
If you need help or more information during the application process, please feel free to contact us via phone or email. (+604-928 7111/7120/7121 or email@example.com)
Admission Application Status Enquiry